Saturday, February 27, 2010

TIP..toe...TIP...toe... {Southern Maine Photographer}

I'm sneakin' in here on a Saturday night to tend to my much neglected blog. If I have no readers anymore, I'm not surprised...I've let you down!!!!

My last post left off with my girls and their shirtless shots and I loved them so much I thought you'd enjoy looking at them for a while too! (kidding) The same day I took those, I was prepping for this little beauty, Charlotte. You've seen her here before - she was in her daddy's arms as an infant - he is a local policeman! She's growing so fast but mom signed her up for my "Here I Grow" package and I get to chase her around her first year!!


Isn't she a living doll? Her mom, Melissa, brought her a variety of sweet clothes..made me miss those little tiny outfits!

I'm shooting new babies like crazy lately - its sure filling that baby void I was having when Marleigh started school! I get to smell them and cuddle them - all the parents are so wonderful to share with me! I swear too - I get the most beautiful babies to photograph!!

This is Izzy.....(Izabella), she's just gorgeous too! She's Charlotte's BFF! She and her mom came to visit me a few days after Charlotte did! Luckily we had time and patience on our side as we waited for Ms. Izzy to bless us with a bit of a nap so we could get some sleepy shots.
Her awake look was lovely.....she was truly a diva with all her poses!
Melissa and Amy, Thank you very much for choosing me.....and letting me hold and smell your precious angels! I look forward to watching them grow!


It's been almost a year since I successfully suspended an innocent child from the branch of a tree so....he came back for his one year portraits and I decided to do it again!!! Happy Birthday, Jaden! He was the baby in that neat birth photo where dad was catching him! (can YOU believes its been nearly a year already?)

Last but not least....Asher! Go back a few posts to his birth story! He came to visit me at the studio today and a few pounds heavier with full cheeks and a second chin he was the perfect specimen for my ivy headpiece!
Mark and Lindsay.....thanks so much for sharing him with me today! You didn't make me feel rushed at all when I was smelling his head as he slept on my shoulder! I hope you get power back at your home soon! This crazy weather is everywhere!!
I'm off to shuffle the girls to bed. They got to stay up an extra 30 minutes because its Saturday night and I needed to finish this post!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter