Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Christmas Special of mini sessions was a smash!!

The entire day was relaxed and so fun! I have to thank my help for all they did for me!! Diane, you were excellent as my greeter and information center. Lisa and Matt, you guys were sooo helpful with everything that needed to be done to pull this off. I really appreciate you coming early and staying late! Mom, thanks for the lunch break and watching my family. Tracy...you rock with soda patrol! I personally have a favorite from each mini session and am thrilled to see that lots of the parents agree with me! I have one more day of specials to come on Sunday - its booked up already but I have a waiting list if you think you might like to be on it. Next year, I will only have one day of specials!

Okay, enough chatter....we wanna see some pics!







I am just as excited for this coming weekend and look forward to sharing the good times with some new faces!

No comments:

Sitemeter