Friday, October 26, 2007

Lots of pics to share. I need to do this more often!

In case you havent heard, Im going to have a Christmas special on 11/11/07. Im thinking of adding another day (the following Sunday, 11/18/07) so if you would like to have me take your Christmas card photo for $25, you get a free 5x7 and as many cards as you need for $1 each, let me know asap and I will consider adding that second day for sure. I just need enough interest before confirming. So, this is my idea. I want to have a winter wonderland of white, backdrop, bed, everything white except for kids in red pj's or sweaters. I will have brightly wrapped boxes to accessories but if you know my style, I like very minimal props so the focus is on the subject. Here's an idea - its just that though - things may change on the day of the shoot.







Simple and clean, that's what I like.


Okay...so next order of business. I finally got to one of Branden's football games and got some great photos. He loves the game but there was an injury to one of the boys and I just dont like to see that part. Next year he may try something different (he's interested in Lacrosse).



And here's a cool one - we might even make it into a poster.




Next I have the cutest pic. This pooch is such a doll. She was so well behaved. It made my job so easy!




Lastly, I was at the beach for a session last night (I think that's the last beach session for me this year..although I did one on December 27 last year so I shouldn't say that yet). I took this super cute shot of the kids, she's 10 months, he's 3.

That's it for me today. Im off to photograph a newborn this morning!! YEAH!! I'll update more as I still have four sessions ahead of me in the next few days!



No comments:

Sitemeter