Saturday, October 13, 2007

Total Cuteness!!!




My friend Peg (another photographer) brought her son to me for some fun pics. I know your thinking - if your a photographer, why bring him to someone else - well..first of all, its so hard to photograph your own children and second, its really nice to see someone elses ideas. This little guy was so great! He did whatever we wanted him to do. I asked for smiles, goofy faces and serious ones and he was excellent! I think I might have to get this one printed BIG for studio!

Okay...so on another note....My sweet Marleigh is so funny. Her favorite song these days is "No more monkey's jumping on the bed". If you see her, ask her to sing it for you - its so cute - she has actions to go with it! I could listen to her all day knowing how quickly the time flies! She did just turn two a month ago and already that independence a two year old fights for has begun. She wants to do everything herself and its such a frustrating time. I guess that's why I enjoy the peaceful/cheery moments so much!

My Christmas Special has booked up! Im sorry if you missed it. I do have a mailing list for my specials so if you would like future notice, please be sure to send me an email with your interested in the mailing list noted in the subject line.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Sitemeter