Friday, October 30, 2009

Another holiday {Southern Maine Photographer}

Seems like lately, that's the only time you hear from me! I aplogize for my absence but I have so much work that needs my attention...from preparing the studio to editing sessions and its not leaving much time for the blog.

My Makenna wanted a scary house this year. I'm just not that into decorating for the holidays, including Christmas...a tree, some garland and white lights, that's the extent of it for me. But she's been bugging me like crazy to get out the spider webs, the jack-o-lanterns and scarecrows. I procrastinated just long enough that she started working on Jean.....who joined in on her fun, hung the web, the spider, a homemade scarecrow and black lights to make his girl happy. His efforts do not go unnoticed....every morning I see her outside primping the props, and smiling a gigantic, ear-to-ear smile at our "scary" house. She compares it to others in the neighborhood and tells me how her friends on the bus comment too. (its only scary to 7 and younger...I'll spare you the photos!)

I'm off to take the kids trick-or-treating around town....and then we are going to hit the haunted hayride and then tomorrow we have a whole LOT of other great things to do!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Come see me at the studio tomorrow from 10AM-2PM. Im photographing the trick-or-treaters and giving them the 4x6 prints (they will have to return in one week to pick them up). This is FREE to the public - bring your friends and family - just come SEE ME and meet Melissa, my new roommate/fellow photographer!!

Studio address: 39 Limerick Rd, Arundel

Enjoy!
kel

No comments:

Sitemeter