Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One year ago, we were packing our bags and overflowing with excitement to go to Disney! I think we will try to save for another trip next year! I'd like to make it a bi-annual thing for our family but I'm not sure it will always work that way! The memories and the fun are something kids still talk about regularly.

I'm way behind sharing some session photos. I've got the seniors all squared away and I'm working on my regular sessions and wedding photos now! I had a fabulous season with seniors and hope next year is just as fun! Many thanks to the parents and students who called on me.....best of luck this year!

I'm sharing Nicole's family with you today........beautiful, huh? It was a change of pace for me to be back in studio after being on the road with outdoor sessions for the summer months. I think I'm ready to work in studio again, just not ready for this chilly weather coming!!




Nicole, thanks for your patience while I sorted through senior sessions! I'll be posting your gallery soon!


I have loads of annoucements to come in the coming days!! I hope you'll check back again soon!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter