Friday, October 16, 2009

A glimpse into part of my week....

Well, first I must apologize....I had this post all ready to go at 11PM last night (after a full day of trying to get it done and only having time to work on it in pieces). I thought for sure that it had posted but for some reason I am back to square one in pulling this together. I was so tired too I might have said something I'd regret today so the blog angels created an error preventing the post. Its just as well, my mind is fresh.

I'm sorry if you attempted to get in on my holiday special and I had to turn you down. I'm even running it two days now and both booked up in just a short time. I'm happy to see its become a popular event! Anyone who has had session with me this year is welcome to use their photos for Christmas cards! Let me know your favorite and I'll whip one up for you!


This card shows off a family that is special to me. I was at the hospital the night the little one was born and I've followed them ever since. I always look forward to seeing them!


You know I like to shoot from "below"....and Ms. Lindsay wondered what I was up to!


This baby....sweet in every way. Her mom called me to inquire about newborn photos. I feel bad that I never even asked her name...just inquired about the age of the baby and when she said she was 12 days old I replied with "oh, you need to see me soon...can you come in tomorrow". Since I've never been known to be short for words, I'm sure I said lots more than just that and had them booked for the next morning and then asked their names! A little backwards from my usual approach (sorry Erica) but gosh I'm so glad I got them in!! her lips are amazing!!

And her full tummy made her sleepy.....which makes for the most beautiful baby photos you could ask for!!!

Here's one that makes her practically edible! Gosh, I love my job!!!

I'm going to close this post now as it's my second attempt at getting it online in as many days! I'm tired from being outside in the chilly air all day and I think I will retire a little earlier than usual. Tomorrow my oldest boy turns into a teenager. It goes by too fast.....
Enjoy!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter