Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't hate them....{Southern Maine Photographer}

because they ARE beautiful!!!!!

Okay, so I have scads of sessions that I've missed sharing here so I'll go back to them when things settle down. I have started to write my blog at least five times this week, I get overwhelmed with the time it takes to pull it together (writing, re-reading and editing the photos for uploading purposes) and something always pulls me away! But I have a few minutes this afternoon.

So, let me share this little sweetie with you. He was born 11 days ago today! He's got wonderful parents who truly adore each other.....this I can attest to because while I was snapping close-ups of those amazingly luscious lips of his, his parents danced slowly behind me to a song on the radio that is meaningful to them! Ian, I was impressed with how much you showered your wife, a brand new mother, with affection and love in my presence. Sara, keep him....forever....and if you guys ever, ever have a moment when you doubt that love, come back here and read about how sweet that moment was! Its important! When your ten or fifteen years into your marriage you may need to go back to days like that in your memories.....and its okay to do that! If only everyone could remember the reasons why they married their spouse, I'm confident they'd fall in love all over again. I feel its the one reason my life is so blessed....the foundation of our marriage is one of the most important things to both Jean and me. We try each day to build on it...not just for us, but as an example to our children. If it is to be, its up to me!

I love how his cheeks pushed his bottom lip in.........


Next, you might think I'm editing a session from weeks ago with all that green grass around this beauty but nope, shot this senior session yesterday, November 12, on a 50 degree day here in Maine! I was so happy she got a beautiful day with filtered sunshine, a photographers best friend! Lovely, huh?

Katy, thanks so much for contacting me....your daughter is beautiful!!

The weekend is here....I'm "off" tomorrow with a full day of special sessions on Sunday! I'm trying to balance it all out and so far I find that slow and steady is winning this race. The first of the week I saw the doc for a cough that just wouldn't go away. When I counted the days, I'd been sick two full weeks and doc said I'd suffered enough so prescribed some meds and an inhaler to help me along. I'm feeling so much better and hope that I haven't passed it on to Branden who spent the day at home on my couch.

Enjoy!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter