Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday's race....{Southern Maine Photographer}

The craziness of a new week begins. Jacky boy goes to the beauty parlor today to get himself all spiffed up for the holidays. Usually I take on the joyful task of grooming him myself but I'd like to see how a pro would make him look so I'm treating myself this time around. Ms. Marleigh has school this morning and is already packed to go (still an hour away) and I'm going to take advantage of the alone time and see what Walmart has for my kiddos for Christmas gifts. I'd like to say I've got it all figured out but this year my boys are so hard to buy for! I see Cameron is worried that his taste is too expensive so he tries hard to keep his list filled with not-so-pricey items. We let him in on the secret of Santa so now he has a more emotional connection to the "big guy" and thus the financial concerns for his choices!


This weekend I had a session with Sweet Avery. Look at her proud new parents......



I love how cozy she is in this one.......
I have more time scheduled with her this week as I didn't get as many of her alone as I wanted so they are coming back to see me again!

I'm off to deliver the little ones (Marleigh and Jack) now. Wish me luck with shopping!!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter