Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tip-toe, tip-toe.....{Southern Maine Photographer}

I'm tip-toeing along because I don't want my workload to see that I'm taking a break to update the blog. I typed that sentence, then left to bring Marleigh to school...on the way, my car decided it didn't want to run anymore so it hopped a bit and then it stopped completely, right there at the stop sign. I put it in park and started her up again...but I made a quick call to Jean and he advised me to call AAA. I'm not sour about it one bit, yet. (the car is still at the shop) I am thankful that I have a hubs who comes running to my rescue!

Since my last post.......I enjoyed an awesome Thanksgiving holiday with Jean's family the Sunday before the actual holiday and then with my family on the day! Its always relaxing and great catching up with my sibs. I tell Jean all the time how lucky we are that our families all get along so well and there are no ill feelings.

I saw New Moon the first weekend it was out.....loved it! But I'm the type who enjoys most movies for purely entertainment purposes. I think its more about the company and state of mind as I'm usually very relaxed when I get the time to sit that long and it's not in front of my pc.

Today I sent my girl off to school in a sweet little dress she picked out herself! She's off to see the Nutcracker with her class and last week came home excited and screeching how she needed a fancy new dress. I curled her hair for the occasion...she's over the moon about it all! I see that smile and it makes my mommy heart think "I did okay" (which isn't always easy to do with a girl of her elevated maintenance level...KWIM?) LOVE HER!

I must admit....I took the photos this morning and then when I went to edit them for the blog, I saw how grown up she looks and it made me tear up a bit. I can't think about it too much....I want them to stay little forever.

I've been creating Christmas cards for my peeps! I've had some last minute family sessions and I have to admit that the weather has been amazing for the end of November! I'll post a few so you can see what I mean. We may not have super green grass or even leaves left on the trees but its still a beautiful place this State of Maine!

Look at this adorable family........
and their beautiful dog, Brady.....who I had to make center stage for this photo....

Lorri, thank you for sending Lisa and her guys to me!! Lisa, thank you for making the call....I truly enjoyed my time with you guys!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter