Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blessed x7 {Southern Maine Photographer}

Here he is.....cute in every way and looking as sweet the six that came before him! Master Taggart "Tagg" as he's called around home, made his entrance into this world to a family of two girls and four hockey-lovin' boys anxiously waiting for the next player to take to the ice!

Its an honor to photograph my friend's babies and I really appreciate that Kendra asked me as early as she did so I could capture some of the peaceful moments.....she even let me smell him....for a looong time! I'll always say it....I love the babies! Thanks Kendra...he's awesome!!!

Sorry for posting this so late! I'm keeping the entry short as I have to go rally the girls and get them tucked away in bed. Tonight I will keep my watchful mother's eye on my oldest....who apparently has a new love interest!! UGH - teenagers!!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter