Monday, February 15, 2010

May I?? {Southern Maine Photographer}

I am sure that some will find these photos inappropriate for online but I am the mother and photographer and choose to share them here with my favorite group. I did put them on my facebook page but they are there for a limited time only. I love these!!! I feel so lucky to have gotten them! I was waiting for a client, testing my lighting before she got there and asked the girls to sit for me. They were both wearing striped shirts and clashed so I decided to remove them. Once the giggling was over I posed them so their "good parts" were hidden and I'm over the moon at how well they did!

I came home, immediately downloaded the session and was almost in tears when I saw these up close. I feel so blessed.....blessed for these beauties I get to mother the rest of my life...and blessed for the ability to photograph them like this! Now to decide on which one will cover the wall at my studio.

I love them!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter