Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Morning!! {Southern Maine Photographer}

So....last weekend was awesome! Jean's got some awesome friends who came over and installed this new hardwood floor in my living room. I'm totally diggin' the look over that nasty carpet and I'm lovin' my house all over again. Thank you Pete and Marc, for helping Jean beautify my house!

I finally got the yellow on the walls in the kitchen. I love the color - its more a grey poupon mustard then a yellow mustard and I think it works well with the red cabinets!


Poor Marleigh, we wore her out! She got sick with a wicked cough and the nights were long with treatments with the nebulizer. She hates this!! When editing this photo for posting, Marleigh stood next to me and said "my hair looks cute in the night, huh? its curly!" She's vain and I'm sure its my fault.....maybe I'll attempt to fix it later.....I grew up with NO self confidence so I'm enjoying her pride in herself and as long as she doesn't appear snotty, self confidence is a great thing to have!

She has successfully passed her cold onto Jean and me now - it was bound to happen, she spent more time between us in our bed than she did in her own. She usually only comes into our bed about 15 minutes before the alarm sounds in the morning but when she's sick, she sneaks in in the middle of the night. About three days into her cold battling major congestion, while cuddling one morning, she said "I want my soft nose back" and I wanted nothing more for her! Admittedly, I did enjoy our conversations with her blocked nose...was cute to listen to!

This morning Cam took some time to show her how to shoot a bow & arrow on the wii. It was her first time ever playing and he was so patient with her. Happy Heart Moment!!
Today Jean and Cam hit the road for a three hour drive to a hockey tournament so I'm dedicating the day to working on a few projects.....once I get the girls tied up in their rooms. It seems they are fighting a lot more lately and I'm raising my voice more than I like so keeping us all busy is a good thing.

Be well my friends!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter