Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! {Southern Maine Photographer}

So, how did you spend your first day of the new year? I had the honor of photographing this bundle of sweetness. My friends Nancy & Don welcomed their third child into this world yesterday! I don't care how many children you have, when you sit in that hospital room snuggling that sweet-smelling baby, you can't help but wish it was you who was taking him/her home! I'm so happy for them.

Isn't he just beautiful?
I also photographed a fourteen day old baby today but his photos will have to be shared tomorrow as I am continuing my family time and my kids need my attention now. They are completely exhausted from being up so late (they watched the ball drop but Jean and I fell asleep 15 minutes too early!) They were celebrating with Meemie....it's just standard procedure around here now!!
Goodnight.....sleep tight. Only two more days until the routines begin again!
Cheers!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter