Monday, January 25, 2010

Something DIFFERENT! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Do you think Hepburn when you see these?
This is Stephanie. She was part of a special "learning" weekend for me and wanted us to make her up like Audrey Hepburn. She brought the clothing and Jen and Melissa worked on her hair and makeup. I assisted in the shoot. Its awesome, isn't it!

As I grow up (notice I didn't say older), I desire to learn more and since January is a slower month for photography sessions, I find myself requiring more challenges. Thanks for your time this weekend Jennifer....you're an excellent teacher! Now, who wants to be next???


Thanks so much to the 8 ladies who ventured into my studio and allowed us to do "whatever" we wanted to them! We had "big hair" and "smokey eyes" I wish I could share more photos here but....they are photos of a "personal" nature and unless I get permission on specific photos, I'll keep them private!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter