Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kelly Roy {Southern Maine Photographer}

Look at this super cute family! They came to me by referral from my gal pal Heather. Thanks so much Heather for your confidence in me! :)

Mom, Shanna, told me that her son (age 2.5) might be a bit of a challenge for me but I won him over and in no time we were pals. He's already got a passion for the drums (his uncle is a drummer) and he was all too happy to show me his talents (with straws)!

The whole reason for the get-together is this sweet new bundle. Loved the guitar on the hat!
Sorry I'm later posting these than I promised. I enjoyed those last days of vacation with my fam and then had a super busy day back yesterday. I'm working on a few special projects and find my days consumed with the prep work.
SALE!!
My favorite four-letter word!! I'm having a 30% off canvas prints sale in January! This is the biggest sale I've ever offered as I plan to get a few for my studio walls and would like to see more of these hanging in the walls of my client's homes. So if you have your eyes set on a canvas print or would like to see a few in person, please contact me! (Canvas is only offered in sizes 11x14 or larger).
Enjoy your day!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter