Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy First Birthday Ms. Mackenzie!! {Southern Maine Photographer}

I know I don't need to talk about how time flies....but it's already been a year since I took this shot!!
Ms. Mackenzie turns ONE today and she was in the studio the other day for her one year photos so I'm delighted to be able to share them on HER day!
The best part about today......I received a note in my inbox from her Mom that read:

Kelly,

I am so happy you came into my life. As today I celebrate a wonderful day, Mackenzie's birth, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all you did for me. You helped make a wonderful day even better. I am proud to call you my friend. And to think, before that day, I didn't even know you.
Thank you,
Love,
Charlene

To experience the words of kindness like that from someone, how can I not feel blessed!

Do what you love, love what you do!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter