Friday, March 26, 2010

Life is Good!! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Starting off with a modeling session with Joanna. She'd like a career in modeling and her tall stature and great looks should get her somewhere if she works hard to pursue it. I got some great shots of her to start with a local agency. She brought her friend in and I know how much they appreciate the fun shots together so I snapped a few for their facebook pages!

I had a special a few weekends ago and here are a few highlights...... I approached it different this year and didn't have a particular "set".

Here's Carlos.....is he B*A*D or what? he he You might actually see this one in studio if you visit me....I really like it and think its got the making's for a BIG print!
I call this one "The softer side of Carlos" as he poses with his cousin.

Here's a shout out to my sister, Kerri, the only one I have, who mentioned to me yesterday that I need to update the blog more regularly as she checks it first thing in the morning...Hey Ker, Mornin'! I drove away from Mom's house last night and got to thinking....you always bring out this silly side in me that I don't think many others get to see as often as you do! You always laugh at my stupid cracks and it's really fun to laugh with you! I agree with mom when she says you look great - I know why - when your mind is set in direction, you soar like an eagle! Keep choosing what's best for you, its working!!

Another busy day for this mom of four! So much going on in our lives right now as we try to purchase a new home, prepare the old one for sale and continue our usual hectic schedules. I love my life and am feeling more blessed than ever these days!!! Details to come as things progress...please keep us in your thoughts....that things will continue to fall into place. (Thank you!)
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter