Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My first set of TWINS!!! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Wrinkley little bundles of love.....Hunter and Noah were born a month early and have those cute meatless little chicken legs...I love babies! They were so little that without a blanket to wrap them in, you'd feel like they were slipping through your finger tips! I was so excited to hear my neighbor was going to be a grandma and her son was willing to let me be the babies' first photog! I could watch the face of a newborn all day long but to have two was twice as nice!

I'm hoping to get my hands on another set of twins that just came home from the hospital! I need more experience, for sure...newborns are tricky and two is trickier (is that a word)?

Tyler and Kady, congratulations on your little family!! Thanks so much for bringing them to me!

I've been busy trying to put together some promotional things for the studio. I have had a few seniors inquire about having their photos on their graduation party invitation so I created some to show it can be done in a variety of colors and sizes! I can't believe we are already planning for graduations! Its only a few months away!!
Today I'm designing books and placing orders while Marleigh is off to school. Im still missing her and every school morning (I'm sorry Mrs. Potter) admittedly, I try to talk her into staying home from school to be with me. She always declines...I'm not as much fun as school....unless Im going shopping!! I don't blame her, she's a mini-me in that respect.....socializing is something we both love to do

Now I'm off to battle with her again about her clothing choices. The last few days have been high 50's so she thinks that summer is coming very soon and is already digging out her sun dresses and flip flops. I have to keep it real for her and I don't like being that bad guy. We both adore summer and every day she asks me how many more days until it gets here! She likes to dress in skirts every day and its not always easy to find a combination that works on the chilly days. I have been known to hide her tights because somedays just call for jeans and T's. I know, I know, when she becomes a teen and only wants to wear jean and T's, I'll wish for these days back again.

Until.......tomorrow!
Enjoy,
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter