Monday, March 8, 2010

Something different {Southern Maine Photographer}

Good Morning!

My aching back is slowing me down this morning. I'm thankful for a slow work day today so that I can walk to see if the natural rhythm will ease the pain. This too shall pass.

So, here's something a bit different for me......intimates! In an effort to offer new brides a gift for their husbands, and to give ladies a chance to see themselves in a new and exciting way, I asked Susana for some assistance in bringing my ideas for tasteful style to life. She's lovely and we had a great time!! Thank you Susana.

I'll be using some of the photos from her session to advertise and I'm excited to do more sessions like this!
Though she looks like she's nude in this shot, she's not...and that's what tickles me so....
Wish I had a shot like this to look back at (not that I ever looked this good, just wish)!


I knew I wanted this photo going into the session.....love how sweetly she brought it to life!

The hockey season is starting to slow down for us and its all good. I feel some honey-do projects coming on! I love change at home and sometimes just moving the furniture can make such a difference!

Well, I better get my day started. Thanks for checkin' in! I'm going to attempt to get back into the habit of posting here more on a daily basis! I'll do my best!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter