Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday!!! Did you miss me this weekend?

So....I'm hoping that I've roped in some loyal readers and you all missed my posts this weekend. Please feel free to post comments or email me - I'd love to hear from you! It was crazy busy and I just didn't have time to write. I did take some pics of the kids enjoying the ice rink in the back yard but because I just posted some the other day, I figured I'd spare you more. My awesome hubby has been working all winter to get that rink going. Its such wonky weather it was making it impossible. Finally a few days of cold and he could get it smoothed out and ready for some serious play time. The kids had such a great weekend and best part about it - they really dont have a problem resting their weary heads when night falls because they are so wiped out from breathing the cold air.

I had my Valentine's Day special at the studio yesterday in that messy snow storm (where did that come from????) It was warm and cozy at the studio and I got to photograph some super cuties!! I want to thank EVERYONE who came in yesterday! Look at this bunch - I will be making cards for some and collages for others. There are some missing from this collage so if I can find some time to break away from my regular job, I will make another collage to show them all off! We had such a great time seeing everyone!! Thanks so much Tina for helping me out!
I hope you all have a great Monday - if time permits, I'll update again today with more!

Oh, what about Easter? Any interest in having some creative Easter photos done? Im debating on a special for that holiday too....feedback would be great!

Toodles....

No comments:

Sitemeter