Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gift Certificates Available.....


With Valentines, Easter and a big birthday season coming up, I wanted to let you know I have gift certificates available. They can be purchased in any amount. Please give me a call if I can help you with that!
Here are a few reminders of what the summertime looks like...still a bit away but to get you thinking about what is to come. Last summer I was busy with beach sessions. I will continue my schedule on a Sunday through Thursday basis so that I can allow time for my family on the weekends. I do make exceptions for those visiting from away, etc. so be sure to call me and ask about availability. I dont limit my on-location availability to just the beach. If you have a camp, a farm with a big field and barn, or a beautiful back yard they are all excellent places to have photos done. I love it when people ask me to take photos of them doing things they do everyday. It makes for great memories when people are where they are comfortable. Im all about the memories you know!!
Until tomorrow.


1 comment:

Tina Stearns said...

Just seeing how this comment thing works!

LOL

Sitemeter