Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More good lookin' people from my Valentines Special.

This couple brought their new baby in for their first family photos! I get to meet some great people doing this! I hope to watch this little sweetie grow! Look at the connection here!


Check out this heartbreaker!!!! He's got so much personality too!

Here is a regular client of mine.(thank you Tam) He's so good in front of the camera! I wanted his mom to have a special collage for his scrapbook....this is his favorite blanket.
Thanks for looking!!!!!! Have a super day!!!!

1 comment:

thussey said...

Hey Kel

Once again you out did yourself. Love the pics.
Sorry, I didn't get to sooner, Cole has been sick since he got home yesterday.
I will ask Reegan if she wants cards or collage and let you know ASAP.
Thanks
Tami

Sitemeter