Friday, February 1, 2008

Freebie Friday!! Win an 11x14 print!!

Here are the details: Must be one of my previous clients from 2007. You choose your favorite photograph (there is no access to the photos again so you must either have the actual print, a proof book, set of proofs or good memory - you can just describe the photo to me, you dont need the actual number. You cannot enter for family members/friends, they must contact me directly.) from a 2007 session with me. The first TEN to reply to this (email me) will have the opportunity to win their print.

The deadline to contact me with your favorite is Tuesday, February 5, midnight. On Wednesday, the 6th, I will put all ten photographs on my blog with a number on them. There will be access to a poll (or you can email me your vote) and all readers will be asked to vote for their favorite photograph. Invite friends and family to come and vote too because the photograph with the most votes wins an 11x14!! Voting will end Sunday, February 10, midnight and the winner will be announced Monday morning (2/11). One vote per person, please.

I hope I have answered all the questions but if not, please email your questions to me at: ksrphoto(AT)roadrunner.com (replace (AT) with @ sign).

Here is today's photo collage. Makenna's first cake.

Im really excited about the contest and Im anxious to hear from you!!!!
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Sitemeter