Monday, February 25, 2008

A busy mom's best friend.....

Drive-thru chicken nuggets. I just had to take these pics. He was really enjoying his snack and looked so cute all wrapped up in his nuggets.

This little guy marks almost two years that I have been doing photographs for others. I started taking his photos when he was just a few months old. Here is a pic of him back then and one of him this weekend - same cute face!!!!

Shopping yesterday was awesome. The weather was perfect and really put me in the mood to spend my hard earned money! I got some great deals but most of all, just the "me" time was a nice break.

Back to school today! We made it through the week and Cameron just woke up asking me "do we have school today?". I answered with an enthusiastic "yes"! I like my routine and need it to get my regular work done.

Have a great Monday!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter