Friday, February 29, 2008

Its Friday!!!!

I love Fridays! Its like my brain just knows the weekend is coming and about noon today it will decide to shut right down and go into weekend mode. I hope to be productive this morning...well...I hope to be productive every morning and usually something gets in the way but at least I start out on the right foot. I think later today at some point I'll have a little giveaway! (I love doing those!) So if you're checking early, check back again!
Makenna sounds like a barking seal and I just had to give her another treatment with the nebulizer so she can breathe. She shared her cold with me and I feel it resting right inside my chest. I just keep thinking I'd rather have this than the flu! I guess if you escape the flu, you're lucky with the epidemic going on across the country. I just hope my Super Mom forcefield holds up until the flu mess passes by and I can continue to care for my little darlings.

BUSINESS STUFF:
Im officially part of the Think Pink Photography network. Its a super organization supporting families touched by breast cancer. You can go to their site at http://www.thinkpinkphotography.org/ If you know someone touched by breast cancer, please show them this link and let them know I am a participating photographer!

Did you know I do labor and delivery photography? I combine the maternity, L&D and welcome home (done within the first week) into one series. I have a sample online at http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2871864&alb=0 Its a few minutes long and you will have to download the program to watch it. I love feedback on everything I put here so if you've got comments, suggestions, etc., I'd love to hear from you!

Next order of business. I am looking for a boy and a girl graduating high school in the year 2009 from each of the surrounding schools to be reps for me. I have a great package to offer the students who might be interested in doing this. Please have them contact me to discuss the details. Okay....I'm off to give my kids some drugs (the kind for colds). I plan to come back again later for that giveaway so dont forget to check back!

Til next time.......
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter