Thursday, February 14, 2008

He LOVES me!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LYNDA D! Winner of the movie tickets! Enjoy one on me! :)

Jean came home with a dozen roses for me last night. The rose in this pic broke off its stem so I decided it would be the lucky one for today's post. Just a mention about my love....Im so lucky to have him! If you know him, you know what I mean - just a good guy all around. He was my best friend for three years before we dated and taking that step was a hard choice because we didnt want to ruin the friendship we already had. I personally wanted to be closer because it was instant attraction for me but he took a while to come around. I cant believe how close we are in our relationship and we both feel so lucky to have such a bond. Here we are on our anniversary date last October. (used my self timer)MY GIFT TO YOU: I would like to help one couple celebrate their relationship/Valentines day by treating you and yours to a movie at Smitty's Cinemas! Tickets are for anytime you'd like to use them, not just for tonight - Did you know Smitty's is having a two for one dessert tonight - something to consider if you didn't give up sweets for Lent! Because this is a date for two, I will mail or deliver these to the SECOND person who emails me! I will update here when I have a winner!!!

I hope you have a super day!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter