Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love letters and girly girl pics.

Im such a girly girl at heart and when I found out my Makenna was going to be a girl it was like a part of me that had been sleeping came alive. I could be an adult and get excited about pink, sparkles and fluff because I could shamelessly pass it off as
----> hers (or something she just "had to have"). Now she's old enough to take to the nail salon with me and she loves shopping!! Marleigh is catching on to it too - whenever I buckle her in the car, she asks "Shoppin Mumma"?

I say all this because I always get excited when I have a girly girl come to me for portraits...and.....it takes it to a whole new level if her mom is a girly girl too!! So, when the mom of this beauty spotted the red pettiskirt and asked me if we could put it on her - I didn't hesitate a second! She twirled and danced and then we wrangled her to sit still for a few pics...for mom! Her tights were perfect with red hearts and the rosepetals sprinkled on the floor make the photo more fun.

I loved how she was sitting in this next photo and it looked like she was writing so I made use of the photo and turned it into a love letter theme.

Im not sure about the rest of my Maine friends but I'm pulling the shades for the next few days hoping the snow gods get the hint that we really dont want the 7-12 inches predicted for today....or the storm they are saying we will get this weekend :( Im ready to fight the pollen mess that sticks to my car and those lady bugs that come out as soon as the weather warms a bit.
Can you say: cabin fever!
Happy Hump Day!
Kel




No comments:

Sitemeter