Friday, February 22, 2008

Freebie Friday!!! I HAVE A WINNER!

Hello!!! Im really excited to have such a great prize this week. This will go to the FIRST person who emails me with interest deserves this grand prize! One of my photography clients.....whom I now consider a terrific friend...has donated a season to Moms In Motion (one free season is approx. 10-12 weeks of training (a $60 value). Lots of women have not heard of Moms In Motion so here's a short note from the Team Leader:

Its time to do something for yourself - this is YOUR year and it's not too late to start it off right!! If you are a mother, daughter, sister, or grandmother we want you as part of our Moms In Motion team! The York County MIM team provides a fun, supportive and structured environment to help women from a variety of fitness abilities to make new friends while improving each members overall physical health. Lead by a qualified coach,the team inspires each member to take time for her personal health and provides a support network for achieving her fitness goals. In addition, as a member of this team you'll be instrumental in supporting local charities within the Southern Maine community.

More information can be found on their website: http://www.momsinmotion.net/locations_city.asp?a=v&l=85&c=3

There is an annual fee of $65 that is not included in this giveaway. Its an amazing gift she's giving and I hope someone snatches this up! First emailer I will put in touch with Lisa so that you can get started with the next team! I will announce the winner at the top of the blog as soon as it is gone!! Good luck!!!
Now for the photo part of my post......you're gonna love this one....and I have a caption that goes with it!

Hatching is not all its "cracked" up to be!

Can you stand it? I DONT typically torture my clients but gosh....mom and I were all over the potential cuteness here!! I only snapped a few photos so she wouldn't hate her experience with me! Just had to share it!

Happy Friday!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter