Monday, February 11, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS #10!!



Congratulations Lisa L!!! You're print is on order - I will notify you when it has arrived here. Thanks to everyone who participated for asking your friends and relatives visit my blog and take the time to vote for you! I will have more contests coming up so keep checking back!
I have to make honorable mention of my brother who wanted to be in on the contest but I wouldn't allow him because he's family - plus Im not sure they really need this photo in 11x14 for their living room :) He left me a nice comment below so I had to put this up so those who read it could see the photo he mentions in it.

He wanted to enter this one on the left. I prefer the clean look on the right :)
So here's your debut brother dear!!!
Have a great Monday everyone!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter