Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've got my top TEN contestants!

I guess I didnt expect such a quick response (wasn't sure anyone really read this) and thought it would take people the weekend to decide on a favorite...so happy, thank you!!!! I decided too that Im not going to wait until Weds to start this contest. I will start it Monday morning with a post of all the photographs. I would love for all who read to participate with a vote for their favorite - they are all fantastic photos. I will give the contest one week and the deadline remains Sunday, Feb 10 for votes.

Also, I've been thinking about starting a regular contest every other Friday. This 11x14 giveaway will be my kickoff to thank those that have I have worked with this last year. What comes in future contests may not be as big but it should be cool to play! I think I will do contests where you win the same day :) First emailer/caller kind of thing. So, watch for more!! If you own or know of a local business that might like to contribute a little prize pack to the Friday fun, please have them contact me! Its a good way to get acquainted with the services of others!
I took my girls to the studio for some photos. Makenna actually asked me to take her for some Valentine photos in her new hat (we found a woman online that makes sweet little hats and when Kenna saw them, she had to have this particular one). I got this photo of Marleigh that just steals my heart. Its always a struggle to get her to look directly at me for a photo - and to sit still! So today's photos are of my girls but I just have to share them.
Can you stand it? She's as sweet as they come..truly my little blessing!! Here's Makenna in her hat! She's mine but gosh, when Im photographing her, to me she looks so beautiful - and when its her idea, I get such great results!

Have an excellent Saturday!

No comments:

Sitemeter