Friday, February 15, 2008

My girls....again.











Yep, more pics of my girls. (boys are coming up after this weekend) Last night I had a dream that really disturbed my sleep. Someone abducted Makenna while we were stopping at a small restaraunt for a pizza. It was so real it woke me from sleep and I stayed awake for quite a while. I hate that! I know most moms have these same worries but gosh I hate when it overwhelms the whole thought process and I almost get carried away with worry. I told her my story thinking it might be good for her to hear how sad it made me - she looked at me with that "is this story over yet" look!!!!! The nerve of her! Oh to be five and have no worries! So here they are, my girls and their personalities!
I have some fun stuff scheduled for this weekend and hopefully some new pics to share with you all! I have some model sessions scheduled and Saturday night we are going to a dance! Always love a date night - and conversation with adults is something I always look forward to!
I hope you have a super Friday and excellent weekend as we head into school vacation week!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter