Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Preparing for the big V-Day!


The scrapbooker in me cannot resist the urge to document this....it is the first year Makenna can write her own Valentines! I have a photograph of the boys doing this too :) Its like the first step to reading and a whole new world for them! I make the list of names all in caps and she copies them onto the cards. But she says each name as she's writing them. Im so proud of her accomplishments this year and I applaud her teacher, Mrs. Potter, for how wonderful she is with the kids. Kenna is still in preschool and each morning the kids go in, Mrs. Potter has their names written out in a dot-to-dot pattern. I could not get Makenna to learn to spell her name -but Mrs. Potter asks and Makenna is eager to please.
Gearing up for the love fest tomorrow....I might even have a Valentine's special on the blog. (hint hint)
Have a super day!
~Kel~



1 comment:

Tina Stearns said...

hey kel if you didnt give her such a long name she prob could of written it sooner !!! like ann or sue ! just kidding Bud

Sitemeter