Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A beautiful girl.


She's a little shy but so darned CUTE!! I really enjoyed meeting this mother and daughter looking for some photos to update her portfolio. I kept it simple so you could see her beautiful smile. Its amazing how much their faces light up when the smile is real! Thanks to new technology, with my digital camera I am able to show the kids the difference between their fake smile and their real smile right on the camera. Once they see how happy their faces really look when they aren't giving me that silly grin, they are soo good about trying to think of something funny to make the natural smile appear. She was awesome and I hope to meet her older brother sometime too! Thanks to her mom for giving me a call!
Enjoy your day!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter