Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Love Bug.

This is gonna be a short post because Im off for a shopping trip with my BFF Di. :)

I had to share this pic of us with Marleigh. I took it with Jean's little point and shoot camera because it was right there on the counter. (excuse my "duh" face) Whenever Jean and I are having a little love fest - just taking a minute for a hug and a smooch, Marleigh comes running to us yelling "big hug"! She puts her arms up and we each reach down to pick her up at the same time. She cuddles between us, puts her face between our faces and expects us to kiss each cheek at the same time. We call it a Marleigh sandwich. Im not sure who loves it more - her or us!

Well, Im off to shower for my girls day out! I'll post again tomorrow!
Have a great Sunday!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter