Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More of my model




It was hard to decide which ones to put on here so I decided today I would add more of her.

Day 2 of vacation! Because of the rain yesterday, Jean took the kids to an indoor skating rink (ice). They had fun and there weren't many skaters there so they had lots of space to play. Makenna really wants to be a hockey player. I have to admit Im not all that thrilled with the idea but I want them to experience as much as they can. There are lots of young girls that play hockey so Im sure we will put her in next year and see how it goes.
Today they are leaving for a drive to my in-laws camp to help clear the roof. He will take the three older kids and leave cutie pie with me. Makenna is so excited, she packed a bag last night and came downstairs this morning with it over her shoulder. I love her happy moods! :)
Have a great day!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter