Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 1 - school vacation!

Rain!!!! The ice rink could use a good layer of rain so we are okay with it for today. Jean is on vacation this week too (so helpful to me) and my nephews spent the night last night. Its all good here on the morning of day 1. I'll keep you posted!

I had a session with four of six children. I know some readers will recognize these cute faces! Their mom is a friend of mine - I admire her for her ability to keep it together with six children. Most know I'd have more kids if money was no object - so Im enjoying everyone elses babies and photographing them the way I would if they were my own. So I've gotta show you these kiddos. The baby, he's so, so sweet. I couldnt snap enough pics of his happy face and cute naked bum!!!
Then there's big brother - a little guy with so much personality I completely enjoyed photographing him because his big grin would make me giggle.
The girls - they are soo pretty and very sweet. They were all so easy to photograph!

I hope to get some photos of the older boys soon (they were busy with sports). Thanks mom for bringing them to see me!

I am starting to book spring sessions now (a few on the beach). I am limiting my sessions each week so that I can keep things in perspective with my own family. Summer months will be the same as last year, no weekend nights for photoshoots...only Sunday - Thursday. I did have a few exceptions to this last year and dont mind if there's a situation that requires a weekend session.

Happy Monday!!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter