Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let's talk about chocolate!!






I have to talk about chocolate because I gave it up for lent so I'll do the next best thing (and my favorite thing - talk!)!! The first photo is a traditional black and white conversion. The second photo is converted to what is called a chocolate color. Its not quite as golden as sepia but not as grayscale as black and white. I think it gives pics like this a warm classic look and lots of photographers are using it now.

Here are a few more from my session with the boys! These two are the oldest of six great kids. Now I need to get a classic photo of all six kids together - Imagine them all lined up sitting on a bench and cropped panoramic! Cute!

Some changes are happening in the Roy house. Makenna has started brushing and styling her own hair and is obsessed with having clean, fresh breath now! I remember when she was younger and we were really struggling to understand her and I made the decision to remove red dye products from her diet in an attempt to try anything to bring her down to earth more - I didn't think days like this would ever come. She was just a little tougher than the boys.....no...a lot tougher. It would frustrate me that she was so moody and the littlest things would set her off. Now, she's much more calm and can be really helpful with Marleigh. She's funny and independent and I will actually miss her when she goes to school full time next fall :)~ The cold has hit our house and she has a cough this morning - she woke up with it worse than when she went to bed last night. She came downstairs first thing on a mission to find Jean to tell him that he had given her the wrong medicine at bedtime last night because her cough is worse today!
Im gonna stop this post here - if time permits, I may go on more later! I hope you have a great day!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter