Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My guys......


As promised, here are my boys (without helmets on)! I really like the look of kids on the white background and a nice close crop (incase you cant tell). I love these guys - and they love me too! Cameron (red) is my mamma's boy. He's always up for a cuddle with me and will do anything for me. Branden always has time for me too is a huge help for me with the girls. The girls worship him and really look up to him (Makenna especially). They don't really give me much trouble (they aren't perfect and everyone has their moments) and I feel really blessed to be their mom).
They had a few friends in the studio with them when we did these pics - four boys in my studio at the same time and I must admit, they were very well behaved!! I will be posting their pics tomorrow!
Have a great day!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter