Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brochures & Postcards

FIRST OF ALL: I hate how my photos from yesterday posted - when I went back in this AM to start this post, the grainy ones are really muddy and gross - not how they look on my pc - I hate that blogger does that :( After uploading these, it looks like they will be that same muddy consistency - but you get the idea).


SECOND: I made brochures! Southern Maine Medical Center inquired about showcasing my work in the hallways of the birth suite and asked if I had brochures for their patients. I got right on the ball and designed these. I wanted to show a variety of my work and this is what I came up with (for now). Here's the inside (its a trifold).
Here is the outside/front and back.


THIRD: I made postcards!! These will be given to all new moms in their packet of info. Here is one side - done in black and white so that I can pop an address and a stamp on if I want to.

This is one of my design choices for the other side.....with a bit of information about my "Here I Grow" plan.

This is my other option........


I can't decide if I like the brown to match the rest of my materials or if the pink/blue is more appropriate for capturing the attention of a new mom.....If you feel like giving me some feedback, I'd welcome it!

Thanks & Enjoy!

~kel~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pink and blue!

Missy Rice said...

Hey! It's me!! I love it! It's beautiful! :)

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

I like the brown to match the rest of your stuff, but all of your stuff is great, so either one!

Anonymous said...

I like the pink and blue, because it seems more celebratory. But I love both items, so you can't go wrong with either.

Debb said...

I like the brown Kelly. With everything being the same, people might identify easier with your business. But the pink and blue is very pretty too!!

Sitemeter