Friday, May 8, 2009

Silliness today......

My life as a mom of four and a full time photographer is BUSY to say the least....good busy, no complaints....but there are some things I find to be completely MUNDANE. While waiting patiently for the blow dryer to dry my thick locks, I got to thinking.......wish THIS came in a pill! So....(yes, senseless chatter today and possibly NO PHOTOS!)....I got to thinking about all the things I wish that came in a pill - just to simplify my life so I could enjoy all the great things....

So here's my list - feel free to add too it or make your own list on your own blog...and if you do, be sure to send me a link so I can see what else I'd like to add to mine!!


Scientists, are you listening....I'd like a pill for:

1. Dinner for 6.
2. A daily shower.
3. Hairdos.
4. Bank errands.
5. Tick removal.
6. Vacuuming.
7. Dusting.
8. Laundry. (including folding and putting away)
9. Dish washing.
10. Bed making.
11. Children's memory issues.
12. Lawn mowing.
13. Raking.
14. Sunless tanning.
15. Potty breaks!

I think that's all the time I have to list right now because half of the things on this list do not come in a pill yet and I must manually do them while this beautiful sun is shining.

Enjoy!!
~kel~

Sitemeter