Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Camp flowers......

Yesterday I took Marleigh to our camp for a quick visit to water a small section of new lawn that we are trying to fill in. I pay a company to see to it that green grass grows at my house because the soil is not perfect....but at camp, it grows abundantly...but is not weed free like at home. When you don't have dandelions, you miss them....especially when you have small children!! I'm sure most folks can recall them in their own childhood memories and I captured a few for Marleigh's memory book!!
Here are a few of our "camp flowers".....
A closeup.....
I was shocked at the number of bees I heard buzzing around me....technically not the BEST photo as I held the camera at arms length to get this shot...I'm a sissy when it comes to being stung!

I just think its amazing how that yellow flower turns to "dust".

Ole Jacky boy watched us patiently.......he's such a good dog!
Enjoy your day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter