Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good morning.......

I looked out the window this morning and noticed how quickly the leaves on the trees have filled in....sheilding us from the neighbors and creating a cove of our own. I LOVE WARM DAYS in the morning hours.....the smell of the new blossoms.....the warmth of the sun and how it makes my home bright and cheery. I love how calm and quiet my neighborhood is after 8:00 AM.

Good morning front yard filled with sunshine.......(a little sun flare)


Good morning little doggie who misses me like crazy when I'm not within 5 ft. of him......


Good morning to my reliable hosta plants.....lets hope there are no hail storms this year to destroy your beautiful green leaves......

Good morning to the new family who chose another of my shrubs to create this beautiful home....
Good morning to my blog stalkers.....thanks much for coming here to check on the chatter! I hope your day is just as sunny and bright!!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter