Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shhhh.......

It's me....I'm typing quietly....it's early AM and though the girls are awake, the boys at my moms for a sleepover, and Jean is already on the road, I'm enjoying peaceful silence and hoping that the clicking of the keys won't draw the girls to me. I MUST update the blog!! They are still in a daze, sleepy and stunned. We returned home sometime after midnight from a pig roast to celebrate my mom and brother's birthdays. Even though the skies are dark and cloudy, the early morning still wakes my creatures of habit.

I didn't photograph a single thing last night - some memories are best left in your head! Jean and I had to leave the party for a while to attend a wedding - it was lovely and I'm incredibly happy for the couple who finally decided THEIR time had come .... I believe she said they've been together 13 years!

Friday I enjoyed some time with Ms. Marleigh in our back yard...she's waited ALL winter to blow this "bouncer thing" up.....
I had to have a close-up of her....

Then she took one of me!! (note the horizon behind me...gosh did I giggle at watching her try to hold my big heavy camera)

Then I held it at arms length and shot this one......
I'm off to catch up on blogs I haven't read in a while....Scene's from the Wild, The Lettered Cottage and The Shabby Nest...here I come.....oh how I've missed you! ME TIME, ME TIME.....as I hear Makenna returning to her bed....its rainy and cool, a perfect day for lounging!

Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

Krysia said...

awwwwwwww, precious images of you 2together! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sitemeter