Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ally's lucky shot......

I emailed Ally yesterday when it looked like we'd get some more rain....told her the session was on and I'd shoot her in rainboots if I had to! Well, the sky was funny....sunny with rain...which means there was a rainbow looming somewhere! I spotted it, noticed the field of flowers on the side of the road....handed her my umbrella and told her to do her thing.....I think its cute....maybe its just the excitement of having captured a cute girl at the end of a rainbow! A lucky shot....you can barely see a double rainbow there!!
Isn't she lovely......so brave to lay there in the grass while the raindrops fell....

Thank you for calling me, Ally -you're excitement about your last year and looking towards the future is so sweet...Best Wishes!!! Hope you like them!
Enjoy!
~kel~


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

OMG Kelly!! That is so awesome! I can't believe you got a rainbow! And that field of flowers is beautiful, where is that if you don't mind me asking?? I need a field! LOL

Sitemeter