Monday, July 13, 2009

Amazing skies.......

You know when you go to a charity auction and you see all those wonderful handmade gifts, donations from businesses (specifically photographers giving packages that include a session and a print)....well, that's where this session came from! Stephanie was given the package as a gift....and the entire night was truly that! The skies were amazing.....I couldn't stop shooting! The kids were so good....the little guy ran and ran and it was a blast watching him have so much fun and big sis loves the camera (and I love her for that)!

I chose this first one to show because he was so cute as dad tried coaxing him to give him "five" but he wasn't going to get close enough to get caught (he's smart!)


see.....she's a beauty.....
...and a close-up of the little runner......cute too!!!!!

Here's a shot on the jetty.....a cute family....amazing skies....a great night!

I don't usually bring my family along on a shoot but because this was in a new spot and we were wrapping up an mini vacation, after much begging, I decided to cave and bring the kids along to this beach to see what treasures they might find. I got some neat shots that I might just share here later in the week!
I'll also be highlighting the wedding I did over the weekend.....I know the bride is anxious to see what I've got for her so once all the photos are put together, I'll choose some of my favorites and blog them!
I'm off to catch up!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter