Friday, July 24, 2009

A few words....lots of photos!!!

Taking a break from the families and seniors this week, I had sessions with two babies yesterday!!


First, you've seen this sweetie here before when I was there to help welcome her into this world!! She's four months old now and sooo lovely!! We had milky skies that promised rain but it held off just long enough for me to offer part of her session outside!! The brightness was still too much for her little eyes, she just grinned with her eyes closed!!

Is she all kinds of sweetness or what?


Next was a newborn! Her mom called me inquiring about sessions and when I read that she was 14 days old I knew I needed to get her into the studio ASAP!! The ultimate time for newborn sessions is up to ten days. I've found that even at 14 days, they are still willing to be molded when sleeping....but we didn't get any sleepy shots....just bright eyed.......

and some in the comfort of daddy's arms......
here's one to warm your heart.......daddy with both his girls.......
and I got this shot of mom whispering sweetness into her ear.... a chocolate conversion to show off that GREAT GRIN!!!


My cousins are visiting from across the country and my aunt asked me if I'd stop in to take a photo of them before they are gone again. I obliged but the only night I could make it in was a rainy one....we hoped it would stop but decided to embrace the elements and had fun using umbrellas....

Lastly, this is what 10 looks like!! Cam's birthday was Wednesday and he shared his time with some pals........its sort of a "blonde hair only" club.....Cam's the one in RED! :)
I have to go....more vacation to tend to!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter