Monday, July 27, 2009

Steve & Valerie

Steve and I have been friends for years....I was thrilled to get an email from Valerie asking me to photograph their wedding. I had to think about it as I was still just doing portraits and debating if weddings were something I could handle the pressure of. Well, a year later and here we are with their wedding photos on my blogspot!!!! It was so much FUN!!!! I saw lots of faces I hadn't seen in some time and these two were awesome at posing for me!

Here are a few from their day.....




I loved this old door....the photo is awesome in color but I just had to play with it a bit....

the weather cooperated beautifully.....

The location was a perennial farm in Saco....if you're interested in having your wedding here, please contact me FMI...the owners of the property are so awesome...I'm happy to pass on their information!!
This was taken just after the ceremony ended.......their first few minutes alone....well almost....I was barking orders for them to kiss occasionally!

Congratulations Steve & Val....Thanks for asking me to photograph your day!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!!
~kel~

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Wonderful job with the photos! Thank You Kelly!!

Valerie Paquette :) said...

Love Em! It was so fun Kelly! Thank you so much!

Sitemeter