Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Associate Wedding Photography

I was asked to stand in as an associate photographer at a wedding for my good friend Debbie Harmon as she was already booked this past weekend. I drove northeast towards Bar Harbor for a wedding in a town near there. I brought my family with me so they could experience some of the sights this touristy town offers (some of those photos later in the week).

Kalyn and Josh are so cute....and so in love! Both strong in faith, I loved this photo showing that..
...we took a non-traditional approach to the bride/groom in the church photos. I love this one!
This shot was taken at a restaurant that has a beautiful staircase. I moved above for this shot of her coming down it.
here is her beautiful bridal party....
We raced to the water's edge for a few coastal shots and the light fell so quickly, I was lucky to get this with blue skies behind them.....

The reception lighting was dramatic and though I used flash to light some of the dancing photos, I loved turning it off to show how the available light made them so romantic....
It was a beautiful day.....thank you Deb for choosing me to represent you....and thank you Kalyn and Josh for having me!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

2 comments:

mrs.griffin said...

Kelly, the photos are amazing! I can't wait to see more of them! We had such a fun crazy day, thank you for experiencing it with us and catching all the planned and not so planned =) events! Can't wait to catch up with you when I get home!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous work Kelly! You did amazing!

Sitemeter