Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Senior sessions!!

I'm in and out of the office this week trying to enjoy a vacation with my family. Its my first vacation in YEARS so forgive me for my absence. I've got some sessions scheduled as my calendar is crazy and I couldn't take the whole week off but intend to soak up this time with my family and friends in a care-free manner!

I had to get these sessions uploaded.....I know they are anxiously waiting to see how their photos are going to look.

First is Molly.....so lovely in personality and looks. She's an import from two states away! I photographed her cousin last year and was THRILLED she wanted me for this year! I hope she likes these two teaser shots....we got so many it was hard to decide which ones to blog about.

Molly & Ellen, thanks for calling on me!! It was great to see you again!!!


Next is Tyler......my neighbor......I'd like to say he had no choice....but yes, he did....I just made it enticing when I told his mom I'd photograph him with his first truck!!! My goal with this age is to stop time...I want Tyler to look back at his photos and think about how proud he felt about that truck and the work it took to get it! He actually let me ride with him...as we bounced through the fields and narrow branches....I was glad I didn't attempt it in my minivan!
Thanks Tyler for trusting me....I know boys don't have much fun with these sessions like the girls do! Cindy, I hope you like them....thanks for calling me!

Lastly is Lydia......a horse lover!! I had such a great time in this setting with so many elements for photographing....I can't wait for her parents to see her gallery and all the different shots I got. It was hard to choose which ones to show here!
Loved how the sun was kissing her cheek here.....she was laying in a field of tall grass......I'M LOVING FIELDS OF TALL GRASS!!
Enjoy the day - I will resume regular blogging soon.....I know you miss my Marleigh tales and the latest in the story of my life!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter